A lovely photo postcard by E. Hoole of Preston featuring the Theresedal. She was built in 1889 as the Concord for T. Smailes & Son, Whitby. From 1902 to 1917 she served as the Theresedal. E. Hoole impressed monogram to the bottom left corner. Very light corner wear. A couple of tiny surface indentations, otherwise clean to the front. Extremely light marking / ageing to the reverse. (VG)
Copyright 2010-2016 www.Shipping-Postcards.com. All rights reserved.