How to Order...
1. Send a list of item(s) you wish to purchase to me via email using the contact details on our contacts page. If you do not wish to use email to contact me a telephone number and postal address is also included on the contacts page. Please bear in mind that this phone is not manned all day every day, so you may not always get an answer.
Please include the following information when you contact me for each item you wish to purchase :
This is just to ensure that the correct item is reserved for you!
Please include in the email your name, address and how you wish to pay for the item(s).
Your address is required to ensure we charge you the correct postage.
Methods of payment accepted :
2. We will then contact you via the same means, (normally email) confirming that the item(s) have been reserved for you with details of the price including postage and packing. For postage and packing charges see below. Also included will be details of how to pay for the items. If you wish to pay via PayPal or Credit/Debit cards online, a link to your invoice within the PayPal system will be sent to you.
In certain circumstances where another customer has also asked to reserve the same item, customers will be processed on a first come, first served basis. In the case of your item not being available due to it being reserved by another customer, we will notify you. Please remember that the sale to the other customer may still fall through, in which case we will contact you to notify you that the item is now available.
3. Payment for the item(s) can be made online. If this method is used, you will receive an email confirming your purchase. We will also notify you of when the item will be posted. If payment is to be made via a personal cheque or bank draft, please notify us that you intend to send us the payment in the post, so that we can expect it.
4. Item(s) will be reserved for a period of two weeks. If no payment is received within this period. The item(s) will be put back up for sale to other customers.
5. If you need any further help, we will be happy to answer any questions. Please contact us using the details on the contact page.
Post and Packing Charges...
Please note the prices below include not only the postage, but also the cost of the packaging in a stiffened board backed envelope, extra internal packaging and a plastic sleeve for each postcard.
If the value of the order is less than £40.00 GBP the following post and packing charges will apply
If the value of the order exceeds £40.00 GBP please contact me for details as this is above the maximum amount for compensation payable by Royal Mail for 1st class UK and airmail post and will require extra insurance.
I will always try to minimise postal charges - for example by sending large orders in more than one package if that works out cheaper.
Terms and Conditions...
1. Supply of postcards and photos is on a "best endeavours" basis as far as the timescale involved. Normally if payment is received online, the item(s) will be mailed within 48 hours, dispatched by Royal Mail First Class post for UK customers and Airmail for overseas buyers. Shipping-Postcards.com does not have any control over the delivery times taken by the mail system. At certain times, staff holidays, etc, may mean that the turnaround is extended beyond 48 hours. If paying by cheque, the mailing of the items will not commence until the cheque is received and cleared by our bank (the cheque clearance process may take up to three days).
2. The Distance Selling Regulations (DSR 2000) will apply. Shipping-Postcards.com provides a seven working day money back guarantee, provided the item is returned in the same condition as it was when sold to the customer. This does not affect your statutory rights. Please contact Shipping-Postcards.com if you would like to return your item under the seven day return period. The customer will pay for the return postage to return the item to Shipping-Postcards.com in respect of any claim.
3. Shipping-Postcards.com will comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 respecting all personal data supplied when the customer makes an order. We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your order and second, to provide you with the best possible service.
We will not pass on your details to other 3rd parties. We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
The type of information we will collect about you includes: your name, your address, your email address. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with internal security policy and the law.
Copyright 2008-2021 www.Shipping-Postcards.com. All rights reserved.