An early monochrome company art card featuring the Sedina. She was built in 1899 for the Stettin Rigaer Damps, but sold in 1911 to the Riga-Lubecker Damps. In 1914 she went to the Russian Navy as the Nul then the Tralshchik Provodnik. From 1918 to 1929 she reverted to the Riga-Lubecker Damps. Card is printed on light blue card. Postally used in Riga in 1914. A little light corner and edge wear with a tiny surface crinkle across the top left corner tip. Heavy surface indentations along the top half of the card from the heavily stamped postal cancellation to the reverse. A couple of small postal ink marks top centre and top left corner. Light surface indentations from writing to the reverse. Very light marking to the reverse. (VG-)
Copyright 2010-2016 www.Shipping-Postcards.com. All rights reserved.