A photo postcard by Feilden of Liverpool featuring the Maindy Grange. She was built in 1914 as the Pontwen, becoming the Maindy Grange in 1920. From 1922 her owner was Sir David R. Llewel;yn Bart, Cardiff. In clean condition to the front with minimal corner wear. Clean to the reverse with neatly inked ship details. (VG)
Copyright 2010-2016 www.Shipping-Postcards.com. All rights reserved.